Unit 1, Task 5.2: Soul of Communication

 I see having good communication and critical thinking skills as tools to guide me in becoming a good leader in my workplace in the future. Companies tend to lose out a lot monetary wise due to the ineffective communication and lack of critical thinking skills among their employees. In my future workplace, I hope that the upper management would implement workshops which focuses on the core of communication. I believe that critical thinking influences the way we communicate information from one person to another. By thinking critically, I would be able to figure out the ideal medium to pass down information to those who work under me without any lapses. I would also be able to justify my decisions in the future with the aid of good communication skills. When I am able to get my point across to others without causing any confusion or having any discrepancy, that is when I would consider myself a good critical thinker and a good communicator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #1, Submission #1: Formal Letter

Critical Reflection

Paraphrase of Communication Quote